Though summer camps have a fairly limited season, promotional stickers are a fun and easy way to maximize visibility, keep people talking and stay front-of-mind all year round. Everyone loves stickers, especially kids, and there is no lower cost, higher visibility promotional item to keep campers, alumni, parents and prospects engaged.
For camps it is essential to have high quality stickers that endure. Just say no to paper labels. Branded stickers will be used on trunks, cars, bikes, equipment, helmets, laptops, phones, water bottle, and who knows where else. Stickers must be high quality and hold up to the elements. The quality of your stickers reflects the quality of your Camp.
There are so many ways and ideas for summer camps to utilize custom promotional stickers:
• Branding Stickers (badges) for campers and alumni can be given as gifts, sold in camp store, sent out in mailings, or be their own high impact mailing
• Award Stickers for special inner camp clubs, activity levels, etc.
• Stickers for special events
• Donor appreciation stickers can boost donation amounts
• Collectible stickers for each yearly session (perhaps designed each year by campers or staff)
The main goal is creating stickers that people are proud to display and keep your name front and center throughout the year. Stickers are also building loyalty, support and higher donation levels. Done properly it is good to change up sticker designs periodically and keep things fresh.
Sticker sheets and sticker postcards are an excellent way for camps to cover multiple uses with one product. Contact Websticker for ideas and more information – we help with sticker design work at no charge.
Having been a camper and a counselor at a Maine camp for over 10 years, helping camps promote and sustain the magic and fun of the camp experience is really dear to my heart. I hope we can be of help.